This course teaches the principal elements and styles of communications. During this training, we will cover key techniques for communicating effectively through verbal and non-verbal language and practice these skills in a small group. This workshop is geared towards individuals with no prior public speaking, group presenting or interviewing experience.
Executives will learn how to:
- Face 1:1 conversations with increased confidence and control
- Manage different types of personalities in different situations
- Improve listening skills to shape the conversation
- Deliver corporate content in a way that is authentic to your style
- Master appropriate assertiveness techniques